Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of School


To begin our day, I surprised the boys with a little treat on their desks. Their Aunt Melissa had found these cute shark bags and so I thought it would be a great theme for our day. 

In the gray shark bags I put these sour octopus candies and wrote on the bag, "Go attack those classes!" In the blue bags I put a bunch of colored goldfish crackers. The water is IQ H2O just to keep with the theme.


Here are my two big boys! I can't believe they are in 4th and 5th all ready! Where does the time go!?

They seem to be enjoying our "new" way of homeschooling. I, however, need to get used to not being the instructor/teacher every minute. Although I do think that they really need this more formal style of school and will do well with a more structured day.

Hope you all had a great summer... I know we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment