Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Daily Organizing


With A Beka I'm realizing that there is a lot of paperwork that goes along with everything for the day.

This is what our school room typically looks like by the end of the day!

So I decided I needed a better way to plan out the week and keep all these papers separated and ready for the week. This has been my solution and has been working really well!
At the beginning of the week, I tear out all of the papers needed for the week for each subject. I then separate them by lesson and place them in order that they do their lessons. I found these tri-fold ones at Walmart and they work perfectly! I put the sticky notes on them just to show how I organized them by day. After the papers have been corrected, I note any grades in the grade book, then place all the papers from the week in a file folder with that week's number on it.

I hope this has been somewhat helpful to you. I would love to hear from you. 
What ways have you found to organize the massive amount of papers that come along with homeschooling?

No comments:

Post a Comment